About Ironbridge Equity Partners
Ironbridge Equity Partners is a Toronto based private equity firm focused on investing in Canadian middle-market companies. We provide equity capital for owner/operator succession, corporate carve-outs and management buyouts. We currently have $400M of Assets under Management.
We are a small, tight knit, team-oriented firm with a strong moral compass. We invest in people we trust, in businesses we understand and in situations where our experience matters.
Ironbridge is currently hiring for the role of Associate. The Associate will work with the team to execute on new investment opportunities, support existing portfolio investments and perform company and industry research.
The expectation is that this is a three year role with the potential for an additional year.
We are currently accepting resumes from qualified candidates. The ideal candidate will have 2 – 3 years of work experience in a related field, likely one of: investment banking, private equity, management consulting, corporate finance, accounting or corporate development.
- Building financial models to analyze investments
- Performing due diligence on investment opportunities
- Working with portfolio companies on strategic initiatives, budgeting and Board presentations
- Supporting fund raising
- Completing monthly and quarterly investment valuations and reports
- Various administrative duties on an as needed basis
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. business, economics, engineering, math)
- CFA, CPA (CA, CMA) or CBV designation (or in process of attaining) would be an asset
- Superior academic achievement
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Committed work ethic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
We are currently accepting resumes until Monday March 9, 2020 and we will begin interviewing shortly thereafter. Please send your resume directly to Cheryl Etter at email@example.com. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you after the submission deadline.