Lower middle-market focus:
- Deal sizes generally between $15 and $50 million.
- Equity investments from $5 to $20 million.
- Capital required to facilitate management buyouts, growth, acquisitions or restructurings.
- Control investors.
- Investment horizon generally of four to six years.
- Willing to consider financial and operating restructurings where a strong core business exists.
- Core management team that is motivated to stay and invest; able to bridge management transition using Ironbridge resources as required.
- History of positive earnings and EBITDA of $3 to $8 million per year.
- Strong competitive position within their industry or niche.
- Opportunities to grow revenue and improve earnings either organically or through acquisitions.
- High returns available for incremental capital investment.
- Broad sector focus including manufacturing, distribution, consumer products and services, and business products and services. We do not invest in the real estate, natural resources, fashion or technology sectors.