Ironbridge Equity Partners Management Limited
Ironbridge Equity Partners Management Limited (together with its affiliates, “Ironbridge”) and each limited partnership or other pooled investment entity managed by Ironbridge (each, a “Fund”) complies with the requirements of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada) and all applicable provincial personal information laws.
Ironbridge and the Funds recognize the importance of protecting their clients’ privacy. Accordingly, Ironbridge and the Funds take precautions to maintain the privacy of personal information concerning each Fund’s current and prospective individual investors. These precautions include the adoption of certain procedures designed to maintain and secure such investors’ nonpublic personal information from inappropriate disclosure to third parties.
Ironbridge and the Funds collect nonpublic personal information about investors from the following sources:
- information contained in the investor’s subscription agreements and related documents, including an investor’s name, address, income, social insurance or social security number, citizenship, employment and occupational data, residency, company affiliations or other personal identification numbers and information required to establish that an investor is an “accredited investor” or the equivalent under laws of jurisdictions outside of Canada, and certain other financial information;
- meetings and telephone conversations with investors;
- information about an investor’s transactions with Ironbridge, the Funds or others; and
- information Ironbridge or the Funds may receive from a consumer reporting agency.
The personal information collected from investors will be used solely for the purposes of:
- providing services to investors in a Fund, including executing transactions and providing confirmations, tax information and financial statements in connection with an investor’s investment;
- satisfying Ironbridge’s and the Funds’ obligations under applicable legal and regulatory requirements and under the limited partnership agreements governing the business and affairs of the Funds and any related side letters or other agreements, including any obligations to ensure that each investor’s investment in a Fund is suitable for such investor and that each investor is a person to whom such Fund is permitted to sell interests of the Fund; and
- for any other purpose to which an investor may consent in the future.
Ironbridge and the Funds respect the privacy of their clients. Ironbridge and the Funds restrict access to nonpublic personal information about investors to those employees and agents of Ironbridge and the Funds who need to know that information in order to provide services to investors, Ironbridge or any of the Funds. Each employee and agent of Ironbridge and the Funds will be made aware of the importance of maintaining investors’ personal information and will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of all personal information they may access.
Ironbridge or the Funds may also disclose investors’ personal information to their affiliates and to service providers (including Ironbridge’s and the Funds’ auditors or legal advisors) and financial institutions that provide services to Ironbridge or any of the Funds or in order to satisfy their obligations under applicable laws. Ironbridge and the Funds will require such third party service providers and financial institutions to protect the confidentiality of investors’ nonpublic personal information and to use such information only for purposes for which it is disclosed to them.
Ironbridge or the Funds may disclose certain nonpublic personal information about current or former investors in a Fund received from investors, such as an investor’s name, contact information and financial profile, to companies that perform marketing services on Ironbridge’s or a Fund’s behalf or to other financial institutions, such as placement agents, in connection with offerings of interests of new and existing Funds.
Ironbridge or the Funds may disclose certain nonpublic personal information about current investors in a Fund received from investors, such as an investor’s name and the respective commitment of such investor, to current and/or prospective investors in one or more Funds.
Ironbridge and the Funds maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to safeguard investors’ nonpublic personal information and which Ironbridge and the Funds believe are adequate to prevent unauthorized disclosure of such information.